Grace Reformed Baptist Church exists to bring glory and honour to the God of the Bible in promoting his worship, edifying his people—the church, and evangelizing lost sinners. We are committed to the proclamation of God's perfect Law and his glorious Gospel of grace throughout the world, and to earnestly contending for the “faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints” (Jude 3).
- Apr. 1, 7:30 a.m.: Men's Prayer Meeting
- Apr. 2, 12:30 p.m.: Fellowship Meal
- Apr. 2, 2 p.m.: The Lord's Supper
- Apr. 14, 6:30 p.m.: Youth Meeting
- May. 6, 7:30 a.m.: Men's Prayer Meeting
Lord's Day Schedule
- Sunday School at 9:45 am
- Morning Worship at 11:00 am
- Evening Worship at 5:00 pm Or Afternoon Worship at 2:00 pm on the First Sunday of the Month
- Ministry to Hunter Hills Nuring Home Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting at 7:30 pm