Grace Reformed Baptist Church exists to glorify the God of the Bible in promoting His worship, edifying His people, and evangelizing the lost. To that end we are committed to proclaiming and defending the sacred and imperishable Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, that men may come to receive Him as their Savior, and serve Him as their Lord, in fellowship with His Church.
- Dec. 5, 7:30 a.m.: Men's Prayer Meeting
- Dec. 6, 12:30 p.m.: Fellowship Meal
- Dec. 6, 2 p.m.: The Lord's Supper
- Dec. 11, 6:30 p.m.: Youth Meeting
- Jan. 2, 7:30 a.m.: Men's Prayer Meeting
Lord's Day Schedule
- Sunday School at 9:45 am
- Morning Worship at 11:00 am
- Evening Worship at 5:00 pm Or Afternoon Worship at 2:00 pm on the First Sunday of the Month
- Ministry to Hunter Hills Nuring Home Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting at 7:30 pm